bitmovin GmbH is an Austrian start-up and research spin-off, providing industry leading over-the-top streaming solutions and cloud-based encoding systems which enable best-quality media experience for the user. The team in Klagenfurt (Austria) is searching for a
Junior/Senior C++ Software Engineer (m/f)
to design and develop innovative software systems of multimedia and streaming purposes in cloud-, Web- and mobile environments.
- Working in an innovative international team
- Organisation with low hierachy
- Opportunity to make an impact to the whole multimedia industy
- Worldwide customerbase
- Modern office in the Lakeside Science and Technology Park in Klagenfurt
- Salary aboce average & collective agreement, depending on Qualification:
Junior: min. €2.2173 gross/month (14x, min. €30.422 per year, IT-KV ST1 Einstiegsstufe)
Senior: mind. €3.079 gross/month (14x, min. €43.106 per year, IT-KV ST2 Regelstufe)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. or equivalent education (HTL, College, etc.)
- Junior: Basic knowledge on C++ software development
Senior: Several years of experience in C++ software development
- Knowledge on design-patterns, frameworks, development- and test envirnment, Linus, etc.
We look forward to your application (CV, references and photo) via e-mail to email@example.com